Friday, September 16, 2011

Good For You, Justin Bieber! It Took Humility To Support Selena Gomez’s Ex-Boyfriend At His Premiere! - Video


Selena Gomez has revealed her desire to work with Hollywood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio, but is unsure whether it will ever come true.The American singer, who is currently dating pop sensation Justin Bieber, had in 2010 revealed about her secret crush on the ‘Inception’ star.“I don`t think Leonardo DiCaprio is calling me anytime soon. But I will be calling Leonardo myself and asking if he wants to work with me,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling Kiss FM Seattle.

The former ‘Disney’ starlet also revealed that there are already a number of stars, including Natalie Portman and Salma Hayek, who are ready to work with her.“I`ve had a phone call with Salma Hayek, who said she wanted to work with me, and before Natalie Portman got pregnant, she said she wanted to meet me,” she said.

Share This Story to Your Friends ---

Share/Bookmark

No comments: